Wednesday, January 04, 2017

The Saga / Struggle Continues Per This HumpDay Extravaganza


The saga / struggle continues per this HumpDay Extravaganza!!   even as the calendar switched from 2016 to 2017.

 Who'll understand a brotha who's in souls kitchen with these menus!! this work is necessary by all / any means!!

O-Dizzle? he'll solve the riddle per dropping the cosmic slop!! after observing these scenes we're ready to roll / we're on our way. 

O-Zone? he didn't stop!! he has a sack full of this good word!! Donny Hathaway mentioned a Sack Full of Dreams; Santa Claus supposedly had them but that's not how we play. 

Danger zone business? holla at me after your sacked by these teams like LSU did the Heisman Trophy winner Lamar Jackson.

Who's real with this? Ms Hathaway from Beverly Hillbillies bird watching?  jokers slacked!! now feeling the void /  missing in action.

La La Land living / chilling?  filling the void with the elaborate fantasy?

Chicagoland drama per reeling from the roids?  Red Dead Redemption type of fantasy? 
 
O-Zone? I'm  on another path doing the math!!  like Russian hacking I spotted espionage and counter espionage!!  no exemption, I'm learning lessons  / working the equation to find the product or the sum...

Reality will change some;  I checked the Trump entourage as Congress goes back to work plus some protest against Jeff Sessions!!   I kept on pushing / pressing but I remain outside the box.

Tried to go through the door or window of opportunity but rebuked due to this classic aggression!!  still outside due to chains and locks.

Realized I had diplomatic immunity...so the chains and locks are moved.

...But when I dipped back to the community I spotted glitches in the matrix!!  those that fake didn't quit it,  until their point was proved.

No comments: