Sunday, January 29, 2012

A New Year...But They're Still Acting Funny

Peeping game..taking a look at everything....its a new year...2012...but I noticed some were still acting funny!

Sleeping in the game? 2012 the end of the world?  per the Mayans...who understands? oh no some thought!! meanwhile hell was caught by some already...some even said they're done with me! 

Nobody to run with me...rolling solo!!! I guess I'm the one who knows how things are supposed to go down! 

It goes down from the ATL to Damascus...what it do? some ask us...please!!  O-Dizzle is the chief rocker..so he's supposed to throw down! 

Whats the dizzle?  relief is felt..but haters knock the hustle from Sudan to Somalia...whats up with ya? its soon discussed at the African Union Summit....but you know if its peaceful the devil is opposed!!! but God's will is done! 

Whats the dizzle? check my belief...I try to remain composed in the midst of the ongoing chaos and confusion..but some were acting funny.. the devil and his advocates want to see me and you come undone! 

What goes on? I started writing this on MLK day; watching the Memphis Grizzlies beat the Chicago Bulls! 

What goes on? visions were enlightening...please!! I spotted the Lorraine Hotel where MLK was shot; with the old school white  Cadillac Coupe Deville parked in front of it; whats the dizzle? haters will front on that and it...from the ATL to Chicago we still deal with these fools! 

...From Kandahar to Tehran...from Louisville on out to the Bay Area...Occupy Oakland tried to get open ..the rules change but the game is still the same! 

Who will raise the bar? jokers were still acting funny..but its
still all game!

Its still all game...the smoke and mirrors are in full affect...heavy like the smoke and fog on I-75 in North Florida...check the casualties... 


R.I.P...also to Etta James plus victims of the Costa Concordia fiasco..others act funny..but we're not the last to know...as we move forward..but not casually..

No comments: