Friday, October 06, 2017

Good Old Days ' Chill Jazz & Hip Hop ' Pt. 2

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Flashback Friday; per this evening? I like to call it Friday Night Fever...

Digital? analog? the saga / struggle continues!! flashbacks of those deceiving? crushing hopes of a believer?

Didn't let it go to my head; the saga / struggle continues for this over achiever, inspired by the Full Moon In Aries..

I'm just doing what I do!! I'm putting it down like this!! a positive pessimist; I didn't believe they would be fair with these!!

I'm just doing what I do!! please!! I'm in the lab chilling after dipping down I-20 in Atlanta; cooling out / chilling out listening to Good Old Days ' Chill Jazz & Hip Hop ' Pt. 2

This is courtesy of LTB Music, check out the playlist and the mix; somebody should understand where a brotha's coming from!! some will spaz while others will act like they knew..

00:00 Dj Quads - Wonderful World

02:26 Dj Quads - Just Walking

04:42 Lazy Lewis - Loves Latitude

07:27 GlobulDub - I'm building me a home 

10:28 Funkmammoth - Left Out To Dry

13:46 Lazy Lewis - Diamond Dreams 

16:17 Lazy Lewis - Tell Me Tell Me!  

18:20 engelwood - Been missing you

 21:44 GlobulDub - Awesome Dearie

 24:31 Dj Quads - One Day

 27:55 YouForikBeats - M.I.L.E.S. Interlude

 29:49 Kwey - Papillon

 32:42 Blou - Tea

No comments: