Saturday, September 26, 2020

Cookin Soul – WHATEVA Vol. 3 BEATS (full tape)

Digital Crate Digging Continues; check us out!! this is the Saturday Nighr Fever edition..
…also known as the Saturday Night Live edition,  check us out!! all the way live is how we’re living!!
Just back in the lab after cruising down I-20 in Atlanta,  you would have caught us all out by the Slutty Vegan on Ralph David Abernathy to the ‘under the viaduct Peters Street Tent City” for the homeless; two blocks from the Gold Dome, Georgia’s capitol..
Jokers were trying to drag race us out on I-20 in Dodge Chargers, Chevy Camaros and even Honda Accords but I was just cruising in the Ford Fusion, that’s what I was choosing when out in those streets where there’s no pity; science dropped when we “holla atcha”
“Ain’t No Love In The Heart Of The City” was the word from Bobby Blue Bland and Jay- Z, y’all can feel me!! per Breonna Taylor I know my Louisvilians can..
We’re trying to chill out on this Saturday evening, somebody can understand!!  we’re listening to this Cookin Soul – WHATEVA Vol. 3 BEATS (full tape); check the playlist and the mix as we vibe to this!! somebody will understand!!

No comments: