Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Soulful and Tribal House Mix ♫ 2020

Digital Crate Digging Continues on what I refer to as a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday; of course things can go either way..
Our main objective? claiming the terrific outcome then celebrating by pulling out they drum; we’ll let the music play!!
What more can I say,  other than, it’s rough on the boulevard / avenue?  my people we’re claiming corners / intersections in downtown Atlanta with handwritten signs asking for a “blessing”
What more can I say? dude passed me up at Boulevard and Auburn Avenue smoking loud with the music playing loud!! apparently he wasn’t stressing!!
What more can I say? actually, we’ll just let the music play!! listening to Soulful and Tribal House Mix ♫ 2020 courtesy of DJ Groove!
Check out the playlist and the mix as we set this O-Dog Day Party off, going off!! we’re trying to stay in the groove!!

No comments: