Friday, September 11, 2020

Ghostface Killah – Back Like Dat (DJ Marky & Bungle Remix) (feat. Ne-Yo)

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Flashback Friday / Fabulous Friday, as we play it either way…
..among other ways as a brotha runs these different breakbeat scientific plays, dropping this good word and letting this good music play!!
Playing things another way refusing to be distracted when a devil and his advocates interacted…
Praying things will go my way but God’s will is done on earth as it is on heaven so I’m not acting brand new I act like I know it!!
As we go threw that and this we’re O-Dog Day Partying!! check us out!! we’re listening to Ghostface Killah with Back Like Dat (DJ Marky & Bungle Remix) (feat. Ne-Yo)
Flashback Friday rules followed, dropping that funk in another way!! in the midst of the ongoing madness this is how a brotha will play!! I had to “go for what I know”

No comments: