Monday, September 28, 2020

SOULFUL HOUSE SEPTEMBER 2020 CLUB MIX

Digital Crate Digging Continues, Music Monday is the venue; rocking this Monday morning!!  setting this O-Dog Party off early? going off! who’ll work with me?
The saga / struggle continues aka life goes on / toil and strife goes on, it’s rough out here, I know somebody can feel me!!
…they can see what I’m saying like I can see what they’re saying so we’re coming through!! no delaying!!
I mentioned bubble wrapping earlier, we’ve got work to do!! good word dropping and the good music is playing!!
Closing this month of September out, finishing strong  going all out!! we’re listening to this SOULFUL HOUSE SEPTEMBER 2020 CLUB MIX…
It’s courtesy of Stefano Dj Stoneangels Channel Two ; act like you knew!! check out  the playlist and the mix..

No comments: