Saturday, January 11, 2014

Please!! They Don't Know Anything About It


I can see whats going on!! but some can't..soon they're suspended for the whole season like Alex Rodriguez..but they claim they didn't know anything about it! 

Like Virgin Galactic SpaceShip Two?  these danger zone breakbeat scientific studies were conducted!! doing the knowledge!! but I see some did without it!

O-Zone wasn't corrupted by these fanatics!! act like you knew!!  please!! this brotha is intergalactic..the mothership got good mileage!! good things happen when I kept it moving!

Oh yeah!! danger zone moves affected me but I'm surviving..like the old school hip hop cliche and Wiz Khalifa's debut.. I'm show and proving! 

Others were proving to me..that they didn't know anything about it! 

...Telling others about Louisville and what goes on..in my Chuck D voice... but they had their doubts about it!

 Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Please!! They Don't Know Anything About It

No comments: