Friday, August 28, 2020

Sir Mix-A-Lot / "My Hooptie"

Digital Crate Digging Continues per this Friday Night Fever segment; 

The saga / struggle continues aka life goes on; oh yes!!understand a brotha? on this Flashback Friday my constituents are eligible for it..

Just got off of I-20 in Atlanta, handling business over on Candler Road in Decatur...

Rolling in the hooptie, trying to stay a step ahead of vigilantes acting  like Kyle Rittenhouse encouraged by Trump,  out here tripping, the supreme hater..

I'm just tripping; truth be told? I've had old vehicles aka hoopties  in my day so I feel Sir Mix-A-Lot with his song  "My Hooptie" 

Back in the day per Flashback Friday? up in Louisville,  pulling up in the Oldsmobile Delta 88, Chevy Impala or old school deuce in a quarter; check it out to see what it do G!


No comments: