Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Santa Esmeralda Feat. Leroy Gomez – Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood

Digital Crate Digging Continues per this HumpDay Extravaganza segment; my constituents are eligible for it…
..actually? so are others, getting over the hump? that’s the mission of these brothers, can you dig it?
..of course some will rig it like Trump vs absentee ballots, filing a lawsuit against Nevada but all for mail in voting in Florida..
..of course Rick DeSantos will rig it for Trump, Florida has a history of shady business ask John Kerry, somebody will feel me / understand a brotha!!
Check me out, “I’m just a brotha whose intentions are good don’t let me be misunderstood,”; a line from this Santa Esmeralda Feat. Leroy Gomez song called Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
Classic disco!! “straight outta the Kill Bill soundtrack“; check out the players and the track if you would / could you should!!


No comments: