Saturday, August 22, 2020

Horatio Luna - Fresh

Digital Crate Digging Continues as we set this Saturday Night Fever segment, we're going off!!

...already had an Afternoon Jazz set going; in that direction? we're still rolling!! check us out we're going off!!

...going off like Tulsi Gabbard supporters mad because she wasn't invited to the DNC 2020? naw, but now they're mad at me because I suggested she hang out at the RNC like she did at Fox News..

I was done with her when she tried to score points by attacking Kamala Harris even though I know Democrats nor Republicans will be fair with this so I'll move on to the next; dropping beats that bump / rock plus dropping this breaking news..

..from these breakbeat scientists, some of my constituents will dig this saying we're funky fresh as we continue to come out fresh with a brand new batch...

Coming down the line with this listening to bassist Horatio Luna with a track called Fresh; check out the players and the track as they bring this fresh catch..




No comments: