...just trying to get our minds right dropping this sound plus this insight; somebody will understand a brotha!!
Still sheltering in place, not trying to get caught out there like Herman Cain may he rest in peace; per Bernell Trammell I mentioned earlier some are playing for the wrong team , so what it do?
...plus others still try to use race to bait their base like Laura Ingraham but I heard my constituents are in pain, so we're just trying to jam, we've got other work to do!!
We're checking out some soul jazz / jazz funk from Lamont Johnson - with a track called Calypso After Nine.
Check out the players and the track as we drop this from the East Coast / Eastern Standard Time, after nine..
- Composed By, Keyboards – LaMont Johnson
- Drums – Leon N'Dugu Chancler
- Electric Bass [Fender] – Chuck Rainey
- French Horn – Chris Boyle
- Guitar – Tony Drake
- Programmed By [Moog] – Paul Beaver
- Strings – Karmazyn String Ensemble, The
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Ronnie Laws
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Richard Blue Mitchell
- Woodwind – John Kip
Post a Comment