Thursday, August 20, 2020

XXXV Edits - Want To Be

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Throwback Thursday, check us out!! that's how this work will be!!

The saga / struggle continues aka life goes on; a Thankful Thursday also? oh yes!! we're still making it even though we're unworthy..

Breakbeat scientific? that's how the work will be, so work with me if you can but old girl up in Louisville mentioned "Everybody Ain't Able"

Breakbeat scientific? that's how the work will be, so work with me!! but Pops told me I would deal with the wise and otherwise so he mentioned "Everybody Ain't Stable"

This good word and the sound is what we'll bring to the table!! we're listening to XXXV Edits with a track called  Want To Be

This an edit of Cameo's  I Just Want To Be, principles followed for Throwback Thursday? that's what the deal will be..




No comments: