Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Miguel Migs Mix Pt. 2 | Deep & Soulful House Mix

Digital Crate Digging Continues on what I refer to as a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday; my constituents know what the deal is..
Things can play out either way, sometimes it can be both, the devil and his advocates will act brand new with it; my constituents know what the deal is..
My constituents know what the real is, the tribes are feeling the vibes out here on these battleground!! real or virtual…
….”Out in these streets” or even these digital battlegrounds of this ongoing ” Reality War” aka spiritual warfare; we’ve got work to do..
Naysayers we’re asking O-Zone, who’ll work with you? I told them the sound is weaponized, this O-Dog Day Party will uplift the spirits..
Playing this Miguel Migs Mix Pt. 2 | Deep & Soulful House Mix courtesy of Rhythm Republic with their Producer Spotlight Series; check out the playlist and the mix..

No comments: