Sunday, August 16, 2020

Lenny White - My Turn To Love You (Dub Version) Francois Kevorkian Remix

Sunday Jazz Continues on a hot Sunday afternoon in Atlanta; breakbeat science is dropped, maybe somebody will understand a brotha!!

Broadcasting live from a remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta, just got off of I-20 like Mandre on a Solar Flight; somebody will understand a brotha!!

It was like Flight Time by Donald Byrd, you heard? now O-Zone is back on earth dropping this good word plus the beats will bump..

Having to fight for mine, you heard? this spiritual warfare is ongoing, but claiming the victory!!  soon flying my flag like Victor Hill the sheriff of Clayton County has his flag flying over on Tara Blvd; going hard like another version of Donald Trump..

Trying to be right with mine, what's working? along with storage facilities and dollar stoes I see churches re -opening in Dekalb County in the midst of this coronavirus, I hope they're following CDC guidelines and practices..

Trying to be right with mine, like this Lenny White track it's My Turn To Love You; this is the Dub Version /   Francois Kevorkian Remix!!


No comments: