Sunday, September 21, 2014

The I-20 Chronicles / Business As Usual in The ATL

What it do?  I was dipping down I-20 in Atlanta! just acting like I knew!! this is business as usual. 

ATLiens were busy hustling and playing!! BET Hip Hop Awards were in town!! jokers were doing what they do. 

It was all good;  Atlanta Falcons beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers who were nowhere near Pirates of The  Caribbean.

Deliberate falsehoods from foul ones rolling like they're in Pirates Bay occur: reflecting irrational fears were part of it!! others are through dealing.  

Like Somali pirates Fishing Without Nets  jokers will roll up!! was I through feeling?  dude approached me at the QT on Panola Rd in Lithonia saying his Mom told him to beg for gas money. 

..Spotted her other son begging; then I spotted her!! she looked overwhelmed from placing bets!! like she was through dealing!! soon others stepped up providing money. 

Back in the day?  others tried to run game on me with those type charades. 

Back in the way?  Obamanomics similar to Reaganomics? from city streets to the suburbs derelicts and the destitute have parades. 

Next level dramatics show different facades; they have some ready to secede like Scotland or Tea Party Republicans. 

Next level dramatics from this perspective has us dipping down I-20 in Atlanta!! please!!  it's still business as usual!!  it's on once again   

The next devil and his advocates will provide the opposition as some take to the streets like the NYC Peoples Climate March..  

We're dipping down I-20 in Atlanta; once again it's on!! like chants of no justice no peace being heard from Ferguson to Savannah we continue to march...


No comments: