Saturday, September 27, 2014

All Up In The Spot: Dealing With The Good Bad and Ugly


 We're all up on the spot!! victims of the scheme and plot?  I told homie I needed to find the fast forward button. 

...Or maybe rewind to the good spots;  foil these schemes and plots like Saudi Arabia vs Al Qaeda; I never was a punishment glutton.

..or maybe resign like Eric Holder? looks of astonishment were received after I told them I wasn't the one. 

What's up with it?   please!! I became colder!!  it's not that kind of party!!  it's easy to come undone. 

The admonishment was dealt with but like Phil Mickelson I wasn't at ease!! running games was the system's system. 

Seasons are changing, but The Lord is shifting it;  what?  the atmosphere!! so  I try to stay on the one with him.
 
 Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: All Up In The Spot: Dealing With The Good Bad and Ugly

No comments: