Friday, September 05, 2014

Next Level Dramatics PT. 9 Concepts Are Revisited

Concepts are revisited like the family reunions during this past Labor Day.

... Especially when next level dramatics keep jumping off like  Ahmed Abdi Godane popped over in Somalia; what's up with ya? jokers try to play me another way

They try to get foul with a brotha like I just got here the other day!!  please!!  I've been up in this piece. 

I'm ready to play it like Ferguson Mo; with  protesters chanting no justice no peace. 

....But I just speak or write my piece as this good word is dropped. 

But these jokers "ain't right"  so who's really down?  per Scorpio default settings a sucker will get dropped

....Knowing how the sport will go due to veteran in the game Louisville / Newburg default settings.

 Now I'm coaching; but these  ATL so called hustlers and players were encroaching!!  like Taliban / Afghanistan = ISIS in Iraq; jokers aren't knowing history is repeating.

Self defeating entities are comical;  per NATO Summits in Wales they soon find out what the drama will do on local national international and intergalactic fronts.

 Defeating the purpose instead of showing a sense of purpose!! during these next level dramatics?  no home runs just bunts.

Defeating the purpose; but I know how to work this!! I've Known Rivers per Courtney Pines!!  

I'm showing a sense of purpose; R.I.P Joan Rivers..I'm going on with mine...



No comments: