Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Last Laugh PT 4 (Ha Ha Ha!!)

 What it do?  your dude is bearing witness to the power struggle. 

Jokers were laughing!! ha! ha! ha! was heard!!! they said they had the Power like Snap!! but oh snap!!  ear shattering gunshots exploded after the guns clap per the salute!! it's  due to the saga  / struggle.

...it continues;  chefs in Hell's Kitchen prepare menus!! but they're belligerent!!  they're more dangerous than Chef Ramsey!!

I was chilling out!! I wasn't down with the ra! ra! ra! type of mess!! I was  minding and tending!! but whether I participate or not somebody will damn me. 

Plus there's no la! la! la! Delfonics type of business!! I was feeling my way out of the Babylon wilderness!! now I'm dipping like Devin Hester paying tribute to Deion Sanders.

..Laughing on the way to the end zone!! ha! ha! ha!! I was showing and proving to folk what I'm on!! somebody might understand this. 


Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Last Laugh PT 4 (Ha Ha Ha!!)

No comments: