Thursday, September 25, 2014

Extraordinary PT. 2 (The Art Is Revolutionary)


Fanatics were tripping!!  I stay one step ahead of them when cruising down I-20 in Atlanta.

The moves I make are extraordinary!!  some say it’s extra but they don’t understand a brotha

O-Dizzle shows and proves; but like Eric Holder resigning opposition will be met!! where did the mothership land a brotha?

What’s the dizzle? O-Zone is co-signing the mission statement with this good word!! was it like Tim Duncan co-signing for Danny Ferry after he fronted on a brotha?

What’s the dizzle? clones  were dressed alike plus they followed the rules and regulations; meanwhile drones blow up ISIS equipment in Syria that the US funned to them through Benghazi!!

Meanwhile I moved on to the next in a sport that’s complex; I’m doing extraordinary things but jokers said I’m acting extra!!
 
Extraordinary PT. 2 (The Art Is Revolutionary) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: