Monday, January 26, 2015

I Like The Way Its Going Down!! PT.1 (Chilling Out For A Minute)


 I like the way it's going down; damn!! I'm wishing I could pause or rewind...

A brotha prayed it would go down like this!! don't get me wrong it's rough out here!!  peace is on my mind..

A brotha stayed Down For The Cause; we had to put it down like this!! 1,000 victories like Mike Krzyzewski? now check out the clearance rack epiphany!! now a piece of mine is given..

The Brotha O-Dog played the sound like this!!  BreakBeat Science is what we're giving..

How you living? situations enhanced by the moon illusion?  the Leo February 2015 Full Moon on the horizon..

Reflecting due to the February Black History Month; doing an external and internal inspection; Sequence Visualizing...

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: I Like The Way Its Going Down!! PT.1 (Chilling Out For A Minute)

No comments: