Sunday, January 25, 2015

That’s Where They Lost Me PT.4 (Thrown Under The Bus)


So what’s up? I was out there paying the price; I saw what it cost me!! plus I was dealing with New England Patriot types so I knew I’d get delayed!!

The whole game is shady / corrupt!! that’s where they lost me!! please!!  dealing with these gamblers out for a fast buck? you’ll get played!!

We were out there riding the bus; it may be MARTA in Atlanta; BART in the Bay Area before they went on strike; or even TARC up in Louisville

May even be Greyhound or the MegaBus; so what’s up with us?  jokers will try to throw us under the bus!! who will stay down? who’ll have heart?  we kept our eye on an American Sniper, so what’s the deal?

How will we respond / get down? O-Dog will bring the sound; O-Zone will bring the Good Word…

Some will get what’s coming to them!! There will be repercussions!! from the percussions and spoken word..
 
That’s Where They Lost Me PT.4 (Thrown Under The Bus) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: