Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hazardous Material? What We Have Is Spiritual PT.4

 Hazardous Material? what we have is spiritual!! but sometimes feeling like I'm fighting a one man spiritual  revolution....

We're back with this; what it do? Once Again It's On!!  it's the Sonic Assault!! bringing the good word and the sound;  part of my evolution..

My solution? also Intelligent Design!! I told you it's the Good Word and funky sound;  per Barry White Let The Music Play!!

..But God's will is done on earth as it is in heaven per Matthew 6:10;  so I won't get in His Way!!

Coming Through back around the way!!  Armed and Dangerous when I *holla atcha* equipped with the funk?

But that's just part of it;  per the podcast? O-Dog rocked / hip-hopped; even got crunk....

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Hazardous Material? What We Have Is Spiritual PT.4

No comments: