Monday, January 19, 2015

Still Intergalactic With It


The mothership has landed; was I like Green Bay Packers who took things for granted? Admitting I didn't do it right; but things are adjustable...

Like mortgage rates kicking in;  or maybe new tax rates per Obama? knowledge I'm kicking!!  just trust a bro...

..Just had to let you know;  but per this MLK Day some will Jump / Recognize; there was no justice or peace...

But we'll proceed and continue!! as I've told you it's my motto;  to say the least...

Prayed to the east!! just trying to Slide Through The Portal without any damage...

Still intergalactic with it; Extra Terrestrial? just got back!! I was chilling out on Ceres until the NASA Dawn probe spotted me;  I had to take a Mystic Voyage...

Sounds are celestial;  but need to put us on a pedestal even though Fantastic Voyage type funk is dropped like Lakeside...

The Mothership was a turbo V-8!! it's not a Hybrid!!  that's how the fake ride!!

A brotha gets scientific plus spiritual revolutionary;  so take sides; .so who you wit? like Bernie Mac..

Scrimmages get scary as Good and Evil collides; (Kasim Reed vs Kelvin Cochran)  but check the intergalactic drama!! damn!! they even landed back down on earth with that!!

Can't work with that!!  ill images play out; internal and external battlegrounds?

We Fight back!!  Intergalactic funk is used;  these are battle sounds...

CHECK OUT THE PLUTONIAN INTERGALACTIC FUNK MIX

No comments: