Saturday, January 17, 2015

Automatic Pilot PT.6 (Dipping Down I-20 With It)

 Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta; who'll understand a bruh? a Veteran In The Game now coaching like Jason Kidd;  It's Like This!!  but who am I trying to kid?  like terror plots in Europe Chaos and Confusion surround me...

Not accepting the blame; *it ain't my fault*  per Silkk The Shocker; O-Dog will rock ya!! up in the lab?  that's where you found me...

Like The New England Patriots Work Is Put In; the sound will be funky but it's part of a bigger plan...

Patriot Act was the blueprint for how patriots act; What else can you expect from them?  this is word from an original man...

It's Pitiful man!!  what? the way things go down!!  from Charlie Hebdo to Mexico these folk are fanatical...

It's Pitiful man.!! these folk are like clones;  the way they put it down is mechanical...


Check out the rest of this article at ..
Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Automatic Pilot PT.6 (Dipping Down I-20 With It)

No comments: