Tuesday, January 20, 2015

That’s Where They Lost Me PT.2


Good combination at first!!  money made!!  but the soul was lost…

Cons run in this nation?  just check Wall Street!! told the recipe for success? you need to front or floss..

That’s where they lost me; jokers didn’t tabulate the cost; now like the rest of us Americans they’re in heavy debt; damn near bankrupt!!

That’s where they lost me; more bankrupt than Trump!! I thought they knew!! this world is wicked / corrupt…

…..Let folks know with my Chronicles!! Gangsta or even I-20 ones;   we weren’t the ones!! Riddick didn’t have any thing to do with them!!

What’s the status? what’s up with these and those?  the apparatus  used them up like ISIS holding Japanese hostages;  I wanted no part of this, that’s where they lost me; now through with them…
  
That’s Where They Lost Me PT.2 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: