Monday, July 11, 2016

Excuse Me For Not Going With The Flow


I beg your pardon, but you’ll have to excuse me for not going with the flow.

Some were starting something like the Michael Jackson song, they mentioned quid pro quo.

Some were starting something; they couldn’t accept the status quo due to proceedings in Baton Rouge and Minnesota.

Even in Dallas some show malice; even attacking Saddam Husseins palace didn’t satisfy a soldier.

Slowing down the opium from Afghanistan didn’t help a man or were they trying to speed it up?

Oliver North Rick Ross South America even Haliburton have some hurting; more money needed by the corrupt.

So what’s up? #nojusticenopeace cries are back in fashion along with shouts of hands up don’t shoot heard at Lenox Mall in the #ATL.

Check the fashion; clearance rack epiphanies? The masses were caste under a spell.

I had to tell them excuse me for not going with the flow.

The Lord was trying to use me as an I instrument now I go for what I know.
 
Excuse Me For Not Going With The Flow | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: