Tuesday, July 05, 2016

The I-20 Chronicles: (Terrible / Terrific Tuesday Rants and Raves)



Still dipping down I-20 in Atlanta, these Chronicles will spell it out on this #TerribleTerrificTuesday..

Jokers are tripping down here in Atlanta: what's the perspective worldwide? ISIS lost in Fallujah but from Bangladesh to  Saudi Arabia they'll still run a play..

Listening to Roy Ayers Running Away as I slide down I-20!! otherwise beats bang in the lab, Coming out fresh with a brand new batch..

Boy!! these wannabe ATL players tried going away on Lakeside Fantastic Voyages, but a hater discourages, now it's hell they catch!!!
 
But there's no *Easy like Sunday morning*  per the Commodores with Lionel Ritchie: not even a nice Saturday with Alexander ONeil and Cherelle.

Now it's another : what's the perspective? oh yes!!  wreaked havoc on some, it's expected!!  we were wise to the set up, it's easy to fail..

What's the deal? we're still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta!! the saga / struggle continues!! I see my peeps struggling!! words of sympathy were shared, but ignored.

What's the deal? a series of bad days took a toll on some!! They said we didn't know what they were going through! their guards are up, plus troops were deployed

Somebody said they saw you, over in Decatur they see how you roll!! ..arguing the Big Bang Theory, might have even mentioned Man vs God..

Rolling down I-20 in Atlanta, it's business as usual!! adding me two cents: pennies for my thoughts? clicking the Google Ads for a brotha shouldn't be odd..

Rolling down I-20 in Atlanta? that's what the squad will do!! even on this rainy day in the , a rainy night in Georgia per ?

 Raindrops keep falling on my head, per this #TerribleTerrificTuesday:  now I'm ranting / raving!

No comments: