Monday, July 25, 2016

Funky People - Funky People (Masters At Work Main Mix)

 Digital Crate Digging Continues!! it's going down on this #MusicMonday; it's a funky situation...

The saga / struggle continues!! can you see / feel how it plays out? in need of #MondayMotivation...

The saga / struggle continues!! I'm out here south / southwest part of the nation with my people!! just took a trip down I-10 to Houston to see how they're feeling!!

The saga / struggle continues!! back in the day? The Chi-Lites mentioned More Power To The People!! ain't nothing changed, some of my people are *through dealing* 

Check me out!! I'm not through dealing, in the lab chilling!! listening to Funky People with a track called Funky People (Masters At Work Main Mix)

Check me out!! one of he few willing workers left that the church lady talked about!! getting funky for my people that are caught up in the mix!! Let's Go!!

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Funky People - Funky People (Masters At Work Main Mix)

No comments: