Sunday, July 31, 2016

Wrapping Things Up


Checked the clock/ calendar: damn!! as I type this July is over with…

Hustle knocks had me chilling out with a brief hiatus; how will I play this? damn!!  July is over with!

Not through dealing!! during the hiatus I  hit you with a ; or maybe two to let you know what it do…

I’m playing this! dropping these good words and slamming beats to let you know what it do…

They’re used to get over it, what? the ongoing madness, due to a restless mind!!

It interrupts the brief hiatus, damn!! nothing sweet about this, it’s an off the hinge kind!

I’m playing this! at the moment wrapping things up at the end of July, with plans to move things forward..

I’m praying about this! strapping things up for my launch in August!! God bless as we all move forward..

Haters will stress a coward, hoping they’ll give up / quit or forfiet!! wrapping things up another way..

We Exercise Power with the higher level of consciousness, check the spiritual evolution per this breakbeat scientific revolution!! a brotha will play it another way…
 
Wrapping Things Up | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: