Thursday, July 28, 2016

Peak Energy (Throwback / Thirsty Thursday)



 There's no fuel shortage, hunger and thirst will provide the fuel / motivation....

There's no fool shortage, going under on this Throwback / Thirsty Thursday is a reality!! some know the situation...

#ThursdayThoughts: fools use sarcasm like Trump wanting Russia to find Hillary Clinton's missing e-mails! you have to admit that's funny!

Working with these Sonic Assaults; beats thump like George Clinton's plus these good words are dropped!! peak energy? no fuel shortage!! writing prompts provided when in Atlanta  dipping down I-20..

Peak energy? no fuel shortage!! writing prompts provided when meandering down I-10 per the Gulf Coast Escapades..

Out there on the cusp of the universe? portals and rainbows spotted in cloud formations in the skies along I-10 per Gulf Coast storms;  delayed escapes?

Throwback / Thirsty Thursday? constituents cuss / curse and pray as reality provides outcomes!! meanwhile O-Dog rocks...

Peak energy as it relates to peak oil? in these fields we continue to toil blue collar style!! I told you my alter ego O-Zone has the good word; no mental blocks.

Defeating an entity that knocks the hustle due to this peak energy!! O-Dog mixed songs like Bow Wow's mixed persona!!  time reveals per Flavor Flav's clocks..

Exercised mental muscle on this Throwback / Thirsty Thursday!! there's no fuel shortage, also not a fool shortage per Birtherism, a hater clocks...

Chilling, but others act brand new with me!! I didn't work with the system I was doing my own thing...

Operating with peak energy, but dealing with the madness!! haters told me freedom won't ring...

No comments: