Saturday, July 02, 2016

The I-20 Chronicles (Another Fourth of July Holiday Weekend Edition)


These I-20 escapades are still ongoing, even though it's the Fourth of July Holiday Weekend...

Escape routes? sometimes rolling on these side streets of Atlanta dodging wannabe macks and divas rolling in Dodge Chargers and Challengers; meeting the challenge cuz!! for some? the outlook is a bleak one...

Trying to get out of Dodge!!  charging it to the game is not an option at this stage or juncture: I'm weighing my options like Kevin Durant..

Haters won't Roger that!! I'm trying to get free and stay free per this so called Independence Day, but check the Resurgence, I know how these defendants will play: they'll circumvent...

Dodging this and that while dipping down I-20 in Atlanta: the sense of urgency is more important than the FBI vs Hillary Clinton and her e-mails..

Dodging this and that while dipping down I-20 in Atlanta: the sense of urgency is more important than another's business, like Johnny Manziel's

Down I-20 the hooptie sails in this 100 degree Atlanta weather!! another will say whatever, but It's Got To Be Good!!  jokers ask what's good?  we Transcend and Transform   trying not to get caught in the storm: no need to ask why...

Who said it's got to be hood? please!! like fast food spots on Candler Road they'll  throw grease and salt into the game!! now blood pressure is high.

...Not helped by Fourth of July Holiday Weekend barbecues, as we pay dues!! like Hubble Telescopes spotting Auroras on Jupiter cholesterol is spotted:  the situation is real greasy.

While Jupiter is in Virgo we had work to do, but decisions made that were discretionary get the best of y'all, you can't be easy.

These I-20 escapades are still ongoing, even though it's the Fourth of July Holiday Weekend!! we had work to do!! decisions made!! now Adding My Two Cents / Pennies for my thoughts? Wall Street satisfied? will that return on investment please me?

These I-20 escapades are still ongoing, even though it's the Fourth of July Holiday Weekend!! we had work to do!! decisions made after Pops told me to watch my mouth, and be easy

No comments: