Friday, October 28, 2016

Out There: Standing Alone Against The World PT.9

 I was caught out there, but I suddenly felt like a giant even though I'm only 5-8.

I'm standing alone against the world, this concept has unfurled but they didn't hear me!!  no need to have a debate. 

...Like Trump or Clinton,  when corporate interests will be hindering progress. 

Beats thump and this good word is dropped!!  not pimping like Trump or Clinton foundations!!  please!! not even like Chevron clocking profits while my people stress..

Vagrants / street prophets  stand in front of the Chevron over on Glenwood Road in Decatur humming and bumming

.. back in the Wild Wild West days?  the stagecoach got robbed,  now Wells Fargo is robbing consumers, acting brand new with us!! that's why we're good word dropping and funky drumming!!

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Out There: Standing Alone Against The World PT.9

No comments: