Thursday, April 27, 2017

I'm Back With It, I Wasn't Slack With It PT.3

 Once again it's on like the hip hop cliche!! your dude is back with it, I wasn't slack with it!!

 Once again it's on, but I know how these jokers play!! like Russians per  the US and the French election jokers will try to hack it..


  
What it do?  over in Decatur homie was trying rack it up,  or get in some kind of groove but nothing was working!! I heard dude tell Satan to back away from him!!!

What it do? a hater is rebuked as O-Dog cued the track up!! he had a groove going !!  he had to play the drum for them.

O-Zone and the people? I'm on the one with them!!! oh yes!!  from homie rolling down Candler Rd in Decatur  in the 83 Cadillac Coupe Deville to old girl in Downtown Atlanta preaching at the Five Points Marta Station.

What's really going on? Peoples Party drafting Bernie Sanders? plus Cornel West is on the one with them? the Democratic Party not rising to the occasion?  

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: I'm Back With It, I Wasn't Slack With It PT.3

No comments: