Tuesday, April 04, 2017

The I-20 Chronicles (Spring Break Edition)


It's going down!!!  we're Spring Breaking!!  dipping down I-20 in Atlanta, in the midst of the ongoing madness. 

It's going down!!  we're beat breaking and good word dropping!!  dipping down I-20 in Atlanta! staying off I-85 due to bridge collapses. 

...Unless we're having College Park / East Point / Union City  Southside relapses or up on I-85  Carolina Cruising, then we'll take it to the bridge like James Brown.

... Or maybe like the  North Carolina Tarheels did against Gonzaga; meanwhile dude asked for the Zig Zag rolling papers at the Chevron station over on Covington Highway in Decatur!!  that's how he'll  got down. 

Jokers will get clowned out here on the set!! but now some will talk like Susan Rice or they're ready to cut a deal like Michael Flynn. 

...Paid off by the Russians or is it a distraction?   meanwhile?  we kept cold crushing like The Cold Crush Brothers!  that's what's happening!

Strapped in the mothership!! taking mystic voyages while rolling down I-20 in Atlanta. 

Traffic is heavy on I-20 and I-285 due to I-85 reroutes;  bridges collapsed because of ISIS or because that dude Basil Eleby was smoking crack, because he has his doubts?  who'll understand a brotha? 

Mathematics are dropped after fire baptisms!!  a brotha was out there due to the smoke and mirrors. 

Erratic is how some of us were living,  some succumb to the horrors and terrors. 

Back with it!! what? the I-20 Chronicles!! it's going down in the midst of spring cleaning / spring training..  

Back with it!! a spring in my step while spring breaking!! still breaking beats and writing this good word, maintaining!!

No comments: