Sunday, January 10, 2016

Writing Code PT.7 (Still Putting It Down)

 Nobody wanted to meet me like Sean Pean and El Chapo!! nobody wanted to hear my side of the story...

Nobody wanted to believe me when I told them El Chapo runs Chicago not Rahm Emanuel; nobody wanted to hear my side of the story...

Writing this manual / writing this code / creating aps?   whatcha know? I wasn't throwing brickbats or rocks like Donald Trump...

Somebody might understand a bro, as I let you know *the haps* with this good word, plus the beats will thump...

Somebody might understand a bro as I write this code!! I'm not writing the Blair Witch Project, so slow your roll!! if your Minnesota Vikings missed kicks by Blair Walsh will stop progress...

Down here in Atlanta?  who's all up in the smash and grab? designer jeans and some will jack the flat screen televisions!! they need to stop the madness

Please!! down here in the A-Town?  jokers end up dead, in jail, or in rehab!!  Jakes  aka One Adam 12 stay busy!! its a big industry.

Meanwhile we stay strong, we continue writing this code, haters mentioned information overload but we're on a Rendezvous With Destiny.

Evolutionary? Intelligent Design? The Natural Process? what it do? please!!  we're writing this code on the sabbath putting work in like Jesus: there's Spiritual Significance In This Operation...

Act like you knew me as we get breakbeat scientific telling you about manuevers by these fanatics, but authorities say it's just my imagination..

Word from the Temptations!! but due to temptations another said coincidence is just another name for trouble after they see the stress double!!somebody might understand me...

We're still putting it down, writing this code!! still following the street code,  not talking crazy like Dexter Manley...


No comments: