Sunday, January 13, 2013

: Its Still A Hood Thing / I-20 Chronicles / RT Edition

 They weren't checking for me...unless like Hosni Mubarak they want to get me back in court... .but like I said on an earlier post..that could be a good thing! 

Actually they were acting funny like fans in Candlestick Park after the 49er's won....but they're suburban kids; while this is a hood thing! 

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta..check these chronicles..Youngblood on KISS 104 was playing Bobby Womack...the throwback...meanwhile  jokers thought I would be representing the ATL Falcons; since I'm rocking the red and black!

But I'm representing Louisville..blood!! ..knowing the deal; whatcha know about that? this brotha has the knack! 

Please!! these folks don't know about that!! as I govern myself accordingly! 

Unlike Assad in Syria...check the mass hysteria..some dipped to Turkey or Kurdistan....you heard me man? they knew where the border would be!


Check out this article at...Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Its Still A Hood Thing / I-20 Chronicles / RT Edition

No comments: