Saturday, January 12, 2013

Nobody Was Checking For Me / Its Still A Hood Thing

 Nobody was checking for me...unless I was sick as the flu...but as I mentioned before..that could be a good thing! 

Disrespecting me...but at the end of the day when its all said and done?  they'll recognize that this is a hood thing!

 I've gotten good at doing the damn thing..just trying to maintain;  breakbeat science is dropped...experience is the best teacher! 

But I still mess up from time to time..like the French in Mali...fighting Al Qaida...but its no crime I'm still trying to reach ya!

Still fighting a hater..as I beseech ya like a preacher!! word from this troubleshooter accused of being a troublemaker! 

Trouble Man per Marvin Gaye  or T.I....plus I'm worldwide...actually I'm intergalactic..they  said I'm found where trouble will take you!


Check the rest of this article at ....Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Nobody Was Checking For Me / Its Still A Hood Thing

No comments: