Thursday, October 31, 2013

Making It Harder Than It Has To Be PT.5

Damn here we go again!! making it harder than it has to be! 

Like the GOP with the government shutdown ...but jokers can't shut a brotha down!! what God has for me is for me!

 That's whats up with me!! like the GOP vs Obamacare...was the website hacked?  some will get jacked as the corrupt come around with their agenda!!  but it should be easy to see through! 

....plus  down here in the ATL I dealt with the Hollywood / Bollywood actors / pretenders;  but Steve Arrington  mentioned nobody can be you but you! 

....plus bad cards are dealt hood residents from the system;  there's no benevolence!! but did you expect any?  please!!  they'll make it harder than it has to be! 

Maybe these words are felt along with the O-Dizzle funk;  its shared with the masses!!  a bruh was blessed!!  I told you...what God has for me is for me!

.....as we conduct seminars and classes...its not to see the hard headed ones....the Sonic Blackjack will confront them...

The corrupt left scars on the masses ..like NSA vs Google / Yahoo; please!! you just had to know they would front on them!!  

So whats up? its rough out here...trying to gather and hunt..can't rely on them and those...please!! were champions like the Boston Red Sox...

So whats up? its rough out here...but we drop this math after eating the breakfast of champions..O-Dizzle still rocks...

But you know a joker still knocks the hustle like the media questioning Obama's leadership style...they'll make it harder than it has to be...

But we put it down like this..ignoring the manufactured drama coming from all aspects...as we get scientific with it..please!! I'm just doing what I do...realizing that its on me...

No comments: