Monday, January 06, 2014

All Up In The Spot / Doing What I Do

 Once again its on!! I'm all up in the spot!! but damn!!  I'm just doing what I do! 

Once again its on!! due to the polar vortex its cold out here!! earlier global warming  was supposedly making it hot...so I'm acting like I knew! 

The drama was blamed on bipolar earthlings...it gets old out here!  I'm ready to pull the plug!! so now I span the globe..brainstorming! 

The drama was local, national, international and even intergalactic!! even the honey in Decatur was a fanatic!!  she pulled a thug!! so now what's up?  the reign began with a drizzle!! now its storming! 

Locals were predictable! acting irrational!! taking pulls off the drug laced "dutchie" after it was passed to the left hand side!

Vocals and instrumentals?  I kick to you!! breakbeat scientific!! whats left?  there's no where to run or hide! 


Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: All Up In The Spot / Doing What I Do

No comments: