Saturday, April 12, 2014

Back On Course / After Going Back To The Source PT.2

 It's rough out here!! I was just trying to chill..but now they've got me entering attack zones after being fired on. 

Breaking and entering auras seemed to be the business of the arch nemesis on the premises; like poison gas attacks in Syria? they knew the date that the coupon or warranty expires on. 

Now check out the mass hysteria..faking  it when I entered these danger zones?  no way Jose!!  empty promises are ignored while another relies on false representation. 

West Coasting out in Oakland, San Francisco and San Jose..but worldwide..how did jokers play? agreements were entered into ....now check the deliberate falsehood..but then again?  check the Fort Hood type instigation. 

I stayed humble..no bragging or boasting..now check the situation ..I'm back on course after going back to the source.

The bass and 808 rumble due to the Funk Seminar...meanwhile I'm back on Louisville / Newburg default settings after taking the refresher course. 

Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Back On Course / After Going Back To The Source PT.2

No comments: