Monday, April 28, 2014

Catch Phrases / Cliches / Run and Tell That

 I was all up in the spot..taking a tour..I spotted the sign that was relevant.  

It had the old school catch phrase / cliche...it said run and tell that !!! 

That's per V. Stiviano vs Donald Sterling..so how's that working? you know a fool wants us to fail that and this!! they wanted us to fall back. 

You know a fool was really the arch nemesis on the premises ...they were leaving messages but I didn't call back. 

Were all back up in the spot!! like Muslim Brotherhood with the accusations over in Egypt..due to the ongoing madness I see casualties all around me. 

Just because some body will run and tell that?  we're all victimized by the deliberate falsehood..because it's hot and were skating on thin ice?  soon underwater or underground is where we'll be

Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Catch Phrases / Cliches / Run and Tell That

No comments: