Saturday, April 19, 2014

We Kept It Moving As Usual...But We Had To Sacrifice

 I was a mentor to some...I told my peeps to always remember ...moving targets are hard to hit. 

The beauty or splendor on the set will have some mesmerized!! they were comfortable!!  now calling themselves showing and proving..their mind, body, soul, and spirit?  they'll forfeit. 

...just to get a piece of the American Pie per Don McClean? ...were they living the American dream that turns into a nightmare? in between a hard place and a rock?

 Please!!  not just on Elm Street!!  webmasters hit alt shift delete!!  from Jam Rock to Bangkok. 


Trying to follow the master's plan..but I thought I was grown!!  now bearing witness to the mess I made. 

Injuries were self inflicted when I kicked it..now undergoing the healing process due to the charade. 

Check it out the rest of this article at...Random Thoughts From A Brotha: We Kept It Moving As Usual...But We Had To Sacrifice

No comments: