Tuesday, April 01, 2014

All Up In The Spot / Entering Attack Zones

 Your dude is chilling out!! I'm all up in the spot laying in the cut. 

Check the attitude;  the apparatus is dealing marked cards!! check the deliberate falsehood..similar to stem cell scientists falsifying data..so I'm in attack zones laying for the corrupt. 

Check the attitude..who's acting false in the hood? they'll get hit up by the Sonic Assault per these breakbeat scientists!!  slapped upside the head with the blackjack. 

It's similar to some "back in the day" Louisville / Newburg type of business!!  when jokers ran off at the mouth and then got pistol whipped!! oops upside the head per the Gap Band  jack! 

What's the deal with ya?  I stand back and observe the scene..soon ready to roll..I'm on my way.

So what's going on per Marvin Gaye?  how will we play? 

Check out the rest of this article at ..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: All Up In The Spot / Entering Attack Zones

No comments: