Wednesday, April 09, 2014

They Were Playing Me The Other Way PT.2


So what’s up? I’m still fighting this spiritual warfare like a real warrior..but damn!!  I can see they’re still trying to play me the other way.

I know what’s up!! like the Ultimate Warrior I’ve been here!!  I didn’t arrive just the other day.

I do play things another way though..like Vladimir Putin..but the truth? I’m not disputing.. I carry the sword…I guess that gets me in trouble.

…Plus the arch nemesis likes to roll up on the premises!! like Russia in the Ukraine… making the stress double.

I know what the deal is!! so I’m just trying to maintain…actually?  per Isaiah 61:7 we’re getting blessed double  for the trouble!!  ….but I’m just saying.

I know what the deal is!! playing point guard like Isiah Thomas back in the day..going through the process is rough!!  so I’m just praying.
 
They Were Playing Me The Other Way PT.2 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: