Tuesday, April 08, 2014

The I-20 Chronicles / I'm Just Doing What I Do


Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta after I-65 / I-75 escapades..busters and marks thought I was trying to pull a fast one!! but I was just doing what I do. 

Slipping down into the rabbit hole? who'll understand a bruh? they can't trust us ? please!!  we can't trust them per Public Enemy..act  like you knew! 

What's up with us? told dude I listen to soul music..not just gospel..but the system was hostile!! they said the procedure was illegal!! but we're just doing what we do!!

What's up with us? told dude I was worldwide with it...I had it covered from Boston to Paris to London...err in Eastern Kentucky that is...I even inhaled fumes from the Jim Beam Distillery in Clermont Kentucky..I didn't give the Devil his Cut..now I'm acting like I knew... 

What's up with us? not dealing with the corrupt..were champions like UConn beating Kentucky..plus the other side of the family will beat Notre Dame.. it was a response to being caught up in the game....the situation was out of control...like the Ukraine check the chaos and confusion. 

No justice no peace was the catch phrase / cliche heard at the protest / pep rally!!  but at the end of the day?  we're still losing. 

The Lord blessed us regardless of what was happening!! so like the Mars Curiosity Rover we continue cruising through the universe. 

The panel or board stressed us; they tried to say it's over!! they tried to start this and that ...introducing the curse.

 I was outraged by the destruction!! some are in a state of despair or turmoil. 

I was outraged by the corruption!! but I refused to debate..I'm in attack zones planting crops in fertile soil. 

This is no Game of Thrones...my mind was engaged!! the secret garden produced!! the toil and strife was beneficial. 

The game is on!! still dipping down I-20 in Atlanta...as we continue doing what we do;  please!! we've been official.

Check out O-Dog's Doing What I Do Mix!!



No comments: