Monday, April 07, 2014

The I-65 / I-75 Chronicles PT.3 / I Dipped On Them

Like the Russian intervention in the Ukraine I can see they're trying to play me the other way!!  I could have tripped on them!

 But I let the hustlers hustle and the players play...I rolled out on I-65 / 1-75 on the way to Louisville... I dipped on them. 

I see some slipped on them;  what?  the slick surfaces!! they were rocking Payless shoes.

Oh yeah!! these players thought they were slick!! playing Surface Only You Can Make Me Happy!! please!! they thought they were paying the price / paying dues. 

iPad or Microsoft Surface?  whatever!!  I'm relaying the news like I'm on the Jamaican relay team with Usain Bolt. 

...not the bobsled team!! like Muhammad Ali I'm bobbing and weaving after dreaming and believing...soon achieving!! word from a Louisvillian!! electrifying like a lightning bolt. 

Some were misled..waiting in the dark..the apparatus was deceiving a civilian...now they're searching for pings..like looking for the black box from Flight 370...in the Indian Ocean..

Vehicles? they weren't waiting in park..I rolled out in the Buick Lucerne after lessons were learned...soon pinging this blog after reflecting up in Louisville / Newburg...riding down Indian Trail...now plans are put in motion..

...after I had a notion....merging into traffic on I-64 over by Lexington....Kentucky Wildcat fans excited about national championship possibilities... 

UConn has other notions..meanwhile we ignore distractions and commotions..emerging with these mathematics!! but some still question these abilities..

Once again it's on!!  clearance rack epiphanies combine with the brand new funk..we didn't merge with erratic ones..

Back from I-65 / I-75 escapades..what's the deal with these? now were chilling in attack zones...

BACK FROM A BRIEF HIATUS / NOW BACK IN ATTACK ZONES AFTER BEING FIRED ON; CHECK THIS MIX OUT



 


No comments: