Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Transaction Was Being Processed

Check the interaction;  the e-mail said the transaction was being processed.

Gamblers out for a fast buck were stacking cards and dice;  *it ain’t nothing nice*  but we’re still being blessed.

Rambling on when I drop these clearance rack epiphanies?  actually they’re  the by-product from being stressed.

Check out my conduct  even though interference plus turbulence was expected!! it’s  similar to diamonds and other raw materials being processed.

Hazardous material? naw!!  what we have is spiritual!!  blessed and highly favored by The Clark Sisters was heard in the background.

…But God is not through with me yet;  transactions are still being processed!!  I dipped for a minute but check me out when I come back around.
 
The Transaction Was Being Processed | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: