Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles (Still Rolling On A Wet Day In Atlanta)


 Once again it's on!! this dude had to come up with another HumpDay Extravaganza...

Still dipping down I-20, but it's rough out here due to the storm, there's even a flash flood warning here in Atlanta...

What's up with me? Still Rolling On A Wet Day In Atlanta!! but I kept my guard up, charges will be brought up like I was Bill Cosby...

 What's up with me? who will understand a brotha? I wasn't out there fronting like Cleanthony Early out there at the club, becoming an easy target!! I knew what the cost would be!!

Please!! I left the team because cats were taking too many shots like Carmelo Anthony!! that's where they lost me!! plus I knew they would try to fire me like Chip Kelly even though I wasn't that arrogant...

Please!! coping strategies didn't fail me, that's where they lost me!! they thought I would fall off like Chipotle but I'm still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta!! I knew the system wouldn't be fair with it.. 

We're in the grey area scenario!! that point in between Christmas and New Years Day!! pardon me for taking down the Christmas tree and the giant wreath..

Check the scenario: it was a perfect time for Clearance Rack Epiphanies!! actually, I was just being defiant trying to breath...

Check the scenario: I was just trying to breath, even though it's like being in Beijing I know the air is polluted..

I was just trying to believe,  but in Spiritual Warfare it gets ugly!! the truth is disputed...

The Truth Game is played., some are just trying to deceive!! in the database?  it's computed, I didn't fool with them...

Engulfed in Flames? oh yes!! I noticed the structure was while dipping down I-20 in Atlanta on this wet day!! the rain might help put the fire out  but some fools were in class asleep!!  oh yes!! I went to school with them...

No comments: