Saturday, December 26, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles (The After Christmas Energy)


 
 Once again it's on!! we're dipping down I-20 in Atlanta on this Saturday afternoon...

Once again it's on!!! another Holiday Edition!! my peeps we're rolling up I-75 on the way to Louisville, where those folk will sing a sad tune..

Kentucky beats Louisville again up in Rape I mean Rupp Arena, it seems like Calipari owns Rick Pitino...

Meanwhile I stay focused on the real!! corrupt ones will try to shoot up the place like it's San Bernardino...

Meanwhile Clint Eastwood types were worried about Gran Torinos!!  please!! they'll be stolen then stripped down here in Atlanta, or refurbished by the homies out off of I-85 over in College Park and East Point...

Famine or feast in the hood?  bad or good Christmas? I-77 and I-85  in Charlotte were like a parking lot after Daquan Westbrook was shot at Northlake Mall; everybody tried to get away, running for cover so what's up y'all? get my point?

Famine or feast in the hood?  there's no rest for this crook, I'm feeling the weird energy at Lenox Mall in Atlanta!! shoppers were still going to and fro!! we're here back at the scene of the crime, all up in the house.

The deliberate falsehood has some stressed, money was spent off the books!! but from Louisville to the A-Town, a brotha stays down for the cause!! that's what it all about!!

So what's good? a brotha hit the reset button!! now going all out after fear and loathing is purged.

Diplomatic immunity exercised? I hope your  not surprised, I noticed evil forces had merged.

But this conglomerate converged on the market, now check us out: Random Thoughts../...O-Dog Podcast..feel this entity..

We're dipping down I-20 in Atlanta on this day after Christmas Taking Care Of Business / running it / somebody might feel the energy...

No comments: